AUTOBIOGRAPHY

     Hi there!! I would like to tell you about myself. My name is Kurtny Love O. Edon and I was born on Oct.12 2007, and I am currently 16 years old. I know how to sing, play instruments such as: guitar and ukelele. When it comes to my personality, I have this attitude that if I'm comfortable with someone, I'am very talkative but I don't trust someone easily, and I am also a very short tempered person. Now, when it comes to my personal matters, I have 6 sibling's (not including me),I have a complete family, and we live in Lower Macopa St. in the City of General Santos City, Philippines. I live in a normal life,I don't have that PERFECT nor that LUXURY LIFE that other's have. 

 At this age, I STRUGGLE from different problems especially when it comes to financial needs.

 
In addition, I also did encountered anxiety, stress and having mental breakdowns.
However despite of my difficulties in life, I was able to overcome it because of my LOVING, AND SUPPORTIVE  FAMILY. Because of them, I was motivated to believe in my self, be a better version of my self, and strive harder.


At this moment, deciding for what could be my possible job in the near future is difficult. But, I really want to be a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT someday. 

It is not based on what would my family want me to become, but I, myself, choose my future job. I choose to be an accountant among all the professions or job, because I BELIEVE that this is the job that suits me and I'm interested into this job. And once I'm interested into something I am willing to pursue it. Yes, being an accountant is not that easy, however if I'm really into this job then,
I will do anything to claim it. I also BELIEVE that within this job, I will be able to help my family, give them what they want and what they need. I want to SPOIL THEM, and REPAY all the hardships that they have done for me. There is still a lot of information about me, but I think I must end it here and I hope that you have know me for this brief information about myself. Have a good day ahead!